The Knotty Sheep Shop

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I Love ETSY!

I Love ETSY!

I love that it is providing a worldwide connection between artists & customers. In this day and age of junk & recalls - it is wonderful to have a 24/7 venue where high quality, individually made art pieces can be shared on a global scale.

Sure, The Knotty Sheep is there ... and 95% of my Christmas shopping will be ESTYed! But, there is something more to this whole scene - it is the fact that other artists care - not only about each other & their products, but also, the world at large.

Phyllis has highlighted ETSIANS who donate a portion (if not all) of their sales to charity! How very cool that someone has taken the time to do such a neat thing!! I am humbled as she has selected to include moi!

EFA: Etsy for Animals, is a group of artists who donate items to the EFA shop. 100% of the monies collected from purchases made will benefit a different animal organization monthly. I am honored to be part of such an esteemed group.

In this season of Thanksgiving & Merriment ... choose your gifts wisely. I think a gift that will not only please the recipient, but also the artist who created it, as well as a selected charity is truly a Holiday Trifecta!

Shop ETSY

No comments: