The Knotty Sheep Shop

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

YiPpEE! First FROST last night! I am just tickled about it! I wore a handmade sweater to work today - and it felt wonderful! There is something about being wrapped up in something that was handmade that makes my spirit soar!

Playing with wool this time of year is magically delicious! The trees are turning, the air is crisp & the woolens are out of their closets. A decadent slice of heaven.
My surroundings inspire ... Who can resist Punk Rock Pumpkins??

Hopefully, you are playing too. I have been working on the Aran. I have about 16" done (out of 26") on the back. Now that I have mastered the pattern - it is just flying by. Although life is ALWAYS busy - I try to do at least 8 rows a day. Keeps the pattern & symbols fresh in my mind. This is what it looks like, as of today ....



TAG Me ... You are it!

No comments: