The Knotty Sheep Shop

Friday, February 25, 2005

With shearing season upon us - I should be telling you of the wonderful goodies arriving at my doorstep! California Red!, Cotswold lamb! YuMMy! I should be taking pictures - but, at this point - they are traveling onward to the processor. (I do not *DO* dirty fleeces!) :)

But instead of telling you of my wonderful finds - I shall spare you the drooling and will turn my attentions on a wonderful writing class I am taking. It is via email - & it has been an eye-opener! I am telling you about it here - because when
Maitri's book is finis - I am sure everyone will be clamoring for her attentions. I envision an invitation to appear on "Oprah"!! It is THAT good!

I invite you to travel down the road of self discovery - it will be an interesting journey. AND the really cool thing is - you can take the journey in bed slippers! A portion of her proceeds go to various charities (check her BloG!) - giving back makes the Universe sing a little louder.

Feel free to take a peek at Wabi Sabi Writing I am REALLY glad I did! ..... Comments! Please. (No affiliation with Maitri - just a happy student and honored to have her as a friend!)

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Don't you just love sheep shearing season!