The Knotty Sheep Shop

Thursday, September 11, 2003

So - I truly haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I find summer to be SO unproductive for me. I can not stand the heat or humidity! Give me a cool (or cold) New England day - and I am in heaven. I have decided to plunge - fearlessly- into my art & fiber passions. "The Knotty Sheep" website will miraculously appear in cyber space one day - I will be offering my Klaudettes and fine art pieces. I am tickled and I hope to complete it soon. On the knitting needles: The Everyday Cardigan from PEACE FLEECE in the Ancient Fern colorway. Their yarns and colors are spectacular!! AND - I love the fact that it helps wool growers from various parts of the world. Truly - it is a Peace FULL enterprise. The BAGHDAD BLUE is truly inspirational!! On Miss Robin, the wheel - silk from Carol, THE SILKWORKER - although, miracle worker is more like it!! Carol has an incredible eye for color! Her silks are always in demand - so much so - part of me didn't even want to share her website!! (Bad ME!!) :) What have you been up to??? TAG ME ... you are it!

No comments: