The Knotty Sheep Shop

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Time to start knitting .... again!

Jaeger is celebrating his first week with us! When I think about the last month - it is all kind of overwhelming. Things are settling though, and Jaeger seems to be enjoying his new digs! I can not begin to describe how happy I am that we were able to give this wonderful dog a forever home!

Now, it is back to knitting. As thing calm down and Jaeger & I get adjusted to Life with one another - I decided that he needed a Christmas stocking. Both Motu & Diesel had one ... now it is his turn. (Although, I am think that I need to make new ones for them, too, posthumously.)

I am loving the colors of the Reynold Candide I chose for it. I am also thinking that I *might* just have enough to make another!


It is a nice little pattern from Designs by Louise. Hmmmm .... I am working on the 'dog bone' now. I wonder how much I will be able to do on what is turning out to be a rainy day??????

I do have to card & add inventory to The Knotty Sheep! - never mind groceries & a host of other errands. Did I mention its Cinco de Mayo?? WhEEEEEE!

Time to run .... I need to get a bunch of stuff done today!

2 comments:

Mishkat said...

Kary, I completely missed your post about Jaeger - he's beautiful! Thank you so much for adopting him, of course. And that Christmas stocking looks like it's going to be wonderful - looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Mitchypoo said...

Jaeger is a beautiful dog and so happy he's found his forever home. Glad you are knitting again. Knitting can be good for the soul.