The Knotty Sheep Shop

Thursday, November 13, 2003

I have been suffering from the 'Feelin' Shoppie Syndrome'. It is an unavoidable happening which surfaces from time to time. Anything & everything fiber related is up for grabs. While I am waiting on the 'Dubblemoussa' to arrive - over the past couple of days I have purchased some new fibers. Wonderful fibers that I am looking forward to receiving!! First - I made a stop at Wonderland Dyeworks. Alice had kindly picked my name in a recent contest for FREE fiber. I picked "Harvest" - but then again - how could I not pair that with "Autumn"? Then, the vivacious Linda D from Grafton Fibers posted THESE ... how could I pass them by? So - 2 colorways are coming to play with me. Didn't need any of them - but wanted them all. And since the dubblemoussa & these fibers will be arriving shortly ... I have been busy working on the Peace Fleece Everyday Cardigan . I chose the 'Ancient Fern' colorway - but to be quite honest - all their colors are saturated with color. Check it out!! TAG ME ... you are it!



No comments: