The Knotty Sheep Shop

Monday, November 10, 2003

For some unknown reason - the cyber gods still will not let me post pictures. C'est la vie! Thankfully - I still am able to do 'clickable' links. I marvel at other BloGs that have photos and snippets and html stuff - but alas - my BloG is one of simplicity. There are no bells & whistles. I wish that there were - but, for now, just call me 'Plain Jane'. First, I must tell you - I am beginning to offer my sculptures for SALE!! (I know - unabashed plug to make $$). I am really excited as needle felting is just one more way I can work with fiber!! It is such a blast too ... of course - when I stab myself it hurts like the devil - but - the final product just astounds me. Making 3 dimensional objects from fiber!! WOW!! "Espresso et beignet" is both whimsical and delightful! The cup can actually hold paper clips or other small things. YAY - both beauty & function!!
Secondly - I think I am going to try my hand at fair isle.
The Dubblemoussa was the item I needed this weekend to keep my ears warm! That wind was whipping off the ocean to the tune of wind chills that felt like 10 degrees! The sad thing is - I doubt I will finish it much before August. Wish me luck ... until then - a warm cup of espresso will do just fine! TAG ME ... you are it!

No comments: