The Knotty Sheep Shop

Saturday, December 06, 2003

It is the first MAJOR snow storm since - well, the last one - but it is wonderful to be able to spend the day discarding clutter to make way for the Christmas decorations tomorrow. I am hoping between the 'white' outside and the 'blinky' lights on the inside - I will be able to appreciate this time of year a tad more than I have been. Wish me luck!! Part of my goal for the coming year is to be able to purchase 'sheep' from
Heifer International to 'gift' to a deserving family. The funds will be determined by the sales of my art. That is right -
I am donating 10% of my sales to purchase sheepies!! It
will take me a bit to arrive at the appropriate figure - but I am
hoping by Thanksgiving of 2004 - I will be able to contact
"Heifer International"with a 'sheepie' donation! A customer in NYC just purchased these babies!!! Thanks Amy!! TAG ME ... you are it!




No comments: