The Knotty Sheep Shop

Sunday, February 01, 2004

SUPERBOWL SUNDAY! It is here! Can YOU believe it?? I am just so excited - that I think I will burst! I am planning on bringing my Ship's Slippers to knit upon while at a friend's house. I am not one to care that corporate America is spending 2.3 million on a 30 second ad (don't really know if that is an accurate figure, but I know it is close!) - so I will sneak a row in here & there. The mailing period is this week - so they MUST be completed!

My creative juices were flowing ... I have been pushing that proverbial 'creative envelope' and LOVE BUGS
was the result!! I had a ball (HA! no pun intended) doing this skein and I look forward to expanding my 'novelty' yarn inventory. I really like the fact that the sky is the limit when it comes to imagination!

GO PATRIOTS!! Tag ME ... YOU are it!

No comments: