The Knotty Sheep Shop

Monday, May 16, 2005

Tonight ... 24 is on TV. Both DH & I got totally hooked on this show - just this year! Now, for those of you who do NOT watch it - SHAME! It is so cool and so addictive - and it is "Season 4"! Keep in mind what I just 'said', DH & I got hooked THIS year!

What are groupies to do?? Well, purchase "Season 1", borrow "Season 2", purchase "Season 3". We couldn't find anyone to mooch the 1 & 3 off of so - eBay and Amazon won our business. Suffice to say - this show makes Kiefer Sutherland a 'hoTTie'!

So ... while I wait for 9pm to arrive - I will spin, knit AND stir the dYe pot! But don't think for a moment that "24" is my only addiction. Fiber *does* play into my psyche!! Another *new* favorite thing - dyEing sock yarn! Love it! Love it! Love it! What do you think of Cocktails on Nantucket ? Comments .... please!

3 comments:

dragon knitter said...

i can't tell you what i think because it's gone. sob. i was looking forward. ah well, such be life.

Happy said...

Oh, you are going to have so much fun watching the past seasons. I'm so glad they put those on DVD now. I think the past seasons were better, but this one has gotten better than it first appeared. The other seasons seem to have had more personal relationships involved (Pres Palmer and his family, etc.) Anyway, enjoy!

Deborah said...

I've not heard of this show. I'll have to look for it. Last year we got hooked on Stargate and I know what you mean about having to get past seasons on DVD.