The Knotty Sheep Shop

Friday, October 13, 2006

Have you climbed aboard The Dulaan, 10k or Bust Knitting Train yet??

If not - you must! The requirement? ... Knit 5 items and send them along to their proper destination by July 1, 2007. (Info may be found HERE. EZ PZ, right??

Personally, I just love to knit! But, I can only keep so much and the DH is just not interested. (Hey, can mittens & sweaters really compete with power tools?) Most items for my Christmas basket will be small as there is just enough distance between family members that proper sizing is a challenge.

So ... knit a bit for Dulaan!

I *just* received some additonal colorways of Peace Fleece! (Shameless Plug! Shameless Plug!) Wouldn't these colors (Volgasippi Blue, Latvian Lavender & Mir-Atlantis Periwinkle) make a wonderful fair isle project??


Remember .... Inspire Art! Create Art! Buy Art! Be ART!! Comments, please!

1 comment:

Nana Sadie said...

I'm so enjoying working with this Moscow Magic, drooling over my Latvian Lavender (both from you) and NOW I see these two other gorgeous colors (is that really blue? Or a blue green?)...you know what I want from all these???? A lapghan!!
For ME!
(sigh)
I'll start saving my pennies for more colors, Kary!
(((hugs)))