The Knotty Sheep Shop

Monday, July 16, 2007

As an artist - there are times when I am at a loss.

I don't know what to create: Do I paint? Do I spin? Do I knit? Or do I cook a masterpiece in the kitchen?

I don't know if it is a matter of being lost or unsettled. Unfocused or unwilling. Life still goes on while people come & go. They enter & exit thru our revolving doors. They are passers-by on the streets of our lives.

Next time - when I struggle for focus - instead of listening to the inner critics of an artist's demise - I will reaffirm that talents were given so as they could be shared. If you feel blocked or are struggling - this artist will capture your attention. I hope
Kaziah Hancock
rocks your world as much as she did mine!
Remember .... Inspire Art! Create Art! Buy Art! Be ART!! Comments, please!

1 comment:

Diana said...

I saw that video recently and she is definetly awesome! How wonderful of her to share her gift in that special way!!!