The Knotty Sheep Shop

Monday, November 24, 2008

Busy Izzy

I know a little girl who is as cute as can be. She is a wee 'toddler' and like most toddlers, she knows what she wants, when she wants it!! But, also like a toddler ... she has an attention span that flickers in nano seconds. I call her "Buzy Izzy".

"Buzy Izzy" is also my new persona. I have been trying to get tons accomplished - and, hopefully, I am succeeding. (Will let you know more how that is working for me *after* Christmas!)

It is hard to believe that mighty holiday is right around the corner. That said, I need to turn my eggnog into a few jumbo shots of espresso to kick some elf-butt. "Buzy Izzy" needs to up-her-game: I am playing Christmas music ... thinking thoughts of red & green ... and knitting like a banshee on a sweater that I wanted to wear on Thanksgiving.

Just so you know - that isn't going to happen. Please see my photo - may I present *The Back*:



All is not lost though ... my friend Joan, AKA Six Sisters creates wonderful art. Her talent is amazing - and I was lucky enough to be the recipient of one of her pieces ... a fabulous mixed media angel ornament. Yes ... this precious angel was all I need to get back on track - to pick up my sagging candy-canes, brush my tinseled hair and jingle my bells and say .... "HO HO HO!" Diesel is NOW pretty festive about the season too!




Thanks Six for this wonderful piece! I love her!!

4 comments:

Zuda Gay Pease said...

Oh, your sweater is beautiful!!! Congrats on getting Six's lovely Christmas Fairy. I think that Diesel likes her too! Such a smart dog!!!

jstinson said...

Lucy you! Great swap Fairy. Joan does such terrific work!

Stasia said...

Hope you are enjoying your Busy Izzy time! Smooches to Diesel!

Anonymous said...

Kary what a nice post to wake up to. I am so glad
you like the ornament. She looks lovely next to
Diesel ! Hugs Joan. (six)
You can send me one of those sweaters too hehe