The Knotty Sheep Shop

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Moving ... On!

Moving from one state to another is challenging. I haven't moved locations for 17 years, so the accumulation of 'stuff' is shall we say ... 'huge'.

Knitting/spinning & art supplies alone constitute an "18-wheeler." But, little by little, they are making their way across state lines.

Most of my fiber books are already nestled in their new home.


My pattern collection takes up some space too.

Since the yarn/fiber stash is extensive - I have decided to record how much I knit (and its weight) until our present house is sold. The house is not on the market as of this writing & I am unsure as to when it will be ready to list! With that being said ... my first items are finished and ready to mail to the "Christmas at Sea" program. These 2 scarves weigh 8 oz! I probably have 80 pounds left to go! WhEEEEE! This is going to be fun!

No comments: