The Knotty Sheep Shop

Monday, March 22, 2004

Spring is finally here - although you would not know from the temperatures outside. I had actually turned the heat in the house down a few weeks ago ... today, I turned it back up. Weather in New England!! Got to love it!

I have been busy dyEing, carding and spinning. This past week - I received my 2 beautiful shetland fleeces from Lael at Maplewood North. Check out the site & look for Daisy & Simba ... they both came to live with me. Isn't Simba's fleece GORGEOUS?? I honestly don't want to let it out of my sight ... but off to the processor it must go. Yes ... I am THAT bad at washing fleece.

My other 2 fleeces should be coming back from Wooly Knob any day now! I can't wait to see them and I am itching to play with them!

All in all - I have kept myself out of trouble being fibery! Oh - I should mention ... the dubblmossa never even got started this winter ... let's see how long it takes for me to get the socks I have on the needles completed!! TAG ME ... You are it!

No comments: