The Knotty Sheep Shop

Monday, April 05, 2004

OK - I know I haven't posted in a REALLY long time. Once again - life is getting in the way of BloGGing! C'est la vie .... I will try to do better!


I have been busy spinning and carding for THE KNOTTY SHEEP . I am delighted that the response to my products has been SO favorable. YiPpEE and Thank EWE!! I am still in the stages of finding a balance between making sure everything I need to do gets done. One thing I know for sure - the whole fiber process takes time! Thankfully, it is time well spent!


I also purchased the best earrings from my friend EVE! I purchased a pair for myself and a pair for a (belated) birthday for a friend. Notice the art work at "Spinning Karma"? I did that!!


Well, in short - that is my life! Boring as it is - it makes me happy! My only current WIP is a pair of Joslyn socks. I have about 3" to go on the first sock. I am in 'sock phase' right now ... don't know why - but it is fun! Tag me ... You are it!


No comments: