The Knotty Sheep Shop

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

It takes me a while to climb aboard things. Maybe it is due to procrastination. Maybe it is due to individuality. Who knows?? But, as of the very near future - I will be climbing aboard the ClapotisTrain. Isn't it neat?? Love the pattern and the wideness of it.

I will spinning the yarn for it - so it will be done by NEXT fall. (Notice, I *did* say very near future in the first paragraph!) I still have some suffolk on the wheel that I would like to finish first. But, I have decided to use some wonderful wool that I purchased from The Silkworker 100 years ago. Yes ... this was before I started mine own little fiber biz & something this wonderful should not be wasted. Won't this make a perfect Clapotis?? Comments ... please!

3 comments:

dragon knitter said...

slurp

Melanie said...

That's just gorgeous! It will be a beautiful Clapotis, or anything else for that matter.

Stasia said...

Lovely fiber - you will make a gorgeous and unique Clapotis from that! Can't wait to see it. :-)