The Knotty Sheep Shop

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

FINIS! Yes ... I am finished with the Pocket Aran Shawl!! I will admit to loving it ... even though it will be sans pockets. It is not that I don't like the pockets, I just envision myself leaving a trail of chap sticks and tissues when I carelessly toss it over my shoulders. The color of the Peace Fleece used is "Buffalo Browniski" ... I used 7 skeins, but if I had chosen to do the pockets - 8 would have been needed.

Doesn't the scarf look marvy with it, too??


Now, onto other things .... like the Sweet Mary Jane Cardigan. Casted on last night in the "Vineyard" colorway. What a difference in yarn ... from worsted to lace! MoMMa Mia!!

In closing today, I would like to draw your attention to an animal abuse case in GA. The particulars can be found at the Petition Site and 500 signatures are wanted in order to throw the book at this individual. Animal cruelty needs to be enforced - so .... if you would be most kind - I will point you HERE!! Thanks! Comments .... please!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Kary I love the way your Aran Shawl came out! I might have to make that one. It looks so snuggly! I have some Vineyard Shadow for a shawl someday - love the color.