The Knotty Sheep Shop

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Since my last posting - I have been busy learning Fair Isle. Just to inform the interested public: I LOVE doing it!

Below, you will find a picture of my completed
Bea Ellis Hat!
The pattern is well written. I highly recommend her kits - both the novice and the 'hard core' FI knitter will love them.

As you know - dogs are an important part of my life. So, as you can see - I chose "The Dog" hat. (BTW: please click
HERE for homeless pets. My Motu & Diesel say "Woof!" - thank you! )

Isn't this a GREAT hat?? Comments, please!

8 comments:

KnitNana said...

WOW...Kary you did a wonderful job! That's just too cool...
(((hugs)))

Stasia said...

Kary, it is fantastic! Bea's patterns are great, I agree... but I had to re-do my first effort, and my second still was nowhere near as good as yours - you are a NATURAL! I love the dog theme, too. :-)

Pamela said...

It isn't just a great hat, it is a FANTASTIC hat :)

Melanie said...

WOW! Go Kary! That's a beautiful hat and I love the dog theme!

Kaitie Tee said...

That is the cutest hat ever! Your fair isle is gorgeous.

Jean - Scottish Lamb said...

Fantastic, Kary!! What a cool hat!

Lisa said...

Love the hat. I'm thinking of doing one of the Bea Ellis hats for my Olympic knitting.

Mitchypoo said...

That is a great hat! I love the colors too!