The Knotty Sheep Shop

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Epiphany! Yes - has been one of those days. Today, I realized that Easter is just 10 days away.

I knew it was coming ... DH & I play host/hostess each year. But, for some reason - it snuck up on me. Have I been to busy?? Have I NOT been paying attention??

Needless to say, I will be even MORE busy this coming week!!

What have I been doing?? Why, dyEing sock yarn, of course. Check out my latest beauties ... and if interested in sales and member's only specials, sign up for my YahOO Group. You just never know what you may find! WhEEEEE!!!! Comments, please!

1 comment:

Strikkelise said...

Ohh, luvly colours. Esp. the top left one, makes me feel like I'm seven again and wearing a crepe dress.
Also resembles Mövenpick mandarin ice cream, the mother of all fruity ice creams. Yum.