The Knotty Sheep Shop

Thursday, April 20, 2006

I find it curious that most knitting magazines & catalogs that I have been seeing of late - have been less than motivating for me.

Bland patterns with exceptionally priced yarns provide little inspiration for my Muse.

I offer thanks to the Cyber-gods daily for the internet. I truly appreciate & am mezmerized by the talent & knowledge shared on the Ezines & BloGs. Merci!

Today, I happened to receive my print copy of The Woodland Woolworks Catalog. I experienced a surreal moment - many of the items pictured were items that I actually *wanted* to create. Some patterns were challenging - some were pretty - some were things that I think would actually look good on me!

Off I go to peruse the catalog for the 4th time! I am feeling a wee bit euphoric. Comments, please!

No comments: