The Knotty Sheep Shop

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Certain events of the last few days bring to mind how much I value my dogs. I simply love them. There is no other word for it.

They are my family, my children and my friends. Do not think for a moment, that I don't know that they are dogs. But, given the fact that I have asked them to live in my world, I take that responsibility seriously. They are well cared for - they are fed well - they have ample toys, room, and medical care.

Even though they have been a part of my life for the last 11 and 8 years, respectively - training is still an on going thing. To be well mannered in life, is to live well!

If you are thinking of adding a pet friend to your life - it is my hope that you will consider your life style. Since I always am on the side of 'shelter-dogs',Petfinder is a great way to find a good dog (or other pets!) that need a loving home.

On the fiber front ... my sox are finis!! I am thinking I need to make more ... Comments, please!

No comments: