The Knotty Sheep Shop

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

My friend, NANnette is bringing home her new shelter pup today!! I am just THRILLED that "Gump" has found a wonderful forever home. Stop by her BloG to send "HaPpY PuPpY" wishes ... and for all of those pups who wait for their forever homes, please CLICK HERE - it is FREE & each click helps to provide these pups the essentials!

Now, given the fact it has been raining for a week - I haven't done as much fiber play as I had hoped. C'est la vie .... the first photo is a new sock I have started. It is made from "Opal" and I missed the boat on this one ... this sock is crying for texture! I refuse to frog it!

The second photo is one of the new KAL my friend Pamela and I are doing. It is Lucinda Guy's "Jack Frost" jacket. Since I am the Queen of Peace Fleece - mine will be created with: "Georgia Pink, Firebird Orange and Antarctica White".
WhEEEEEE!!!!

Feel free to join us! I am looking forward to the challenge! Comments, please!


No comments: