The Knotty Sheep Shop

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Thanksgiving was good for me. Time shared with family & friends is a gift - and who doesn't like gifts? I *know* I do! But, for now, the KRAZYness has ended - time to concentrate on the 'everyday'.

Brother-In-Law has decided on a Dubblemossa! Dear nephew has decided on a pair of Dale of Norway/St. Anton mittens! Think I will be a wee busy over the next couple of weeks, but it is all good ....

There is still plenty of time to knit - and with that in mind - I have a shameless plug for my sock yarn! Spraypaint the Moon is a beauty, don't you think? Remember .... Inspire Art! Create Art! Buy Art! Be ART!! Comments, please!

2 comments:

Stasia said...

I think that is my fave colorway, Kary (I'm pretty sure I've gotten two so far!) Lovely work, as always! Keep being KrEaTiVe! (You need a Knitter's Loom!)

Doll Creelman-Migliaccio said...

I agree with Stasia..except that we all need one. lol

I'll look forward to seeing the mitts.

Enjoy!