The Knotty Sheep Shop

Friday, November 03, 2006

One of the first frosts of the season happened last night. I am thrilled. There is something to be said about seeing tiny, diamond-like sparkles covering the still - green grass. Pure magic! Cooler temps just scream wool!

Spinning and knitting this time of year brings me true JOY! Not only am I creating for the Winter Holidays ... I am also working on warm woolies for those who need them. I think it is wonderful that sheep can keep us warm, don't you?

Since it is now November ...The Knotty Sheep has chosen it's new charity for 2007. (Each year, I choose a charity and donate 5% of my sales - the running total can be found on the left side bar of this BloG.) If you need yarn, fiber and may be a wee bit of art work - I am your woman! Heck, who doesn't need more stash?? This year, my charity of choice is GREYhound Friends! Shop! Shop! Retail therapy is a good thing!

This weekend I hope to finish my second fair isle mitten .... and - Behold! - the beaded scarf is just waiting to become a gift - just waiting to be worn! Remember .... Inspire Art! Create Art! Buy Art! Be ART!! Comments, please!

1 comment:

Nana Sadie said...

Just gorgeous! Now Kary, is this for you? A donation? It's beautiful.
(((hugs)))