The Knotty Sheep Shop

Friday, November 17, 2006

Usually while working on a project - I am already thinking about 'what I want to do next!"
I mean, part of the knitting fun is planning ahead - thinking about new patterns & drooling over new yarns. It is the anticipation of a new journey that gets my juices flowing.
But, here I sit ... the Beaded Mitts are finis and I have no idea what to do next. So - suffice to say, my next posting will be a suprise ... to both of us!
A little info on the Beaded Mitts: the pattern is from Cabin Fever and the yarn used, Dale of Norway Hauk. (I used about a skein & a half). The beads were size 6/0.
Remember .... Inspire Art! Create Art! Buy Art! Be ART!! Comments, please!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Those are beautiful Kary! Just looking at them is making my hands warm!

Doll Creelman-Migliaccio said...

Beautiful mitts! Were they done on 4 needles? I haven't done cabled mitts in a long time...perhaps it's time again...Thanks for sharing!

Dove Knits said...

Oh, those are PRETTY. What a great idea, to nestle beads in the cable. Gorgeous work.