The Knotty Sheep Shop

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Have I mentioned how much I am enjoying Christmas this year?

Yep ... I am feelin' the love and goodwill towards all! In the past, the intensity of the season has been overwhelming. Gifts! Bows! Cookies! Cleaning! Cards! .... you name it! I have tried to do it all in the hopes that I do not disappoint. Well, the only one who has been disappointed is me.

No more .... I love Christmas. Love the lights, love the music, love the surprises, and the closeness of family and friends. If you ask me - it is over way to soon.

This coming year - I have high hopes for a totally Kreative year! I also have high hopes to do more for those less fortunate.

So, sit, relax and enjoy all that you can. Instead of buying more gifts - BE a gift!! Remember .... Inspire Art! Create Art! Buy Art! Be ART!! Comments, please!

No comments: