The Knotty Sheep Shop

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Santa is coming! Santa is coming!
A HUGE part of me still can not believe it is Christmas. I mean, wasn't I just typing not so long ago - that it was something like 200 degrees under a broiling summer sun?

Time flies - but I am enjoying the small moments. If one lives by small moments you can actually remember things like what you did, what you ate, and what you wore. In times which are frantic - these small, special moments are the one to savor.

As we head into 2007 - I am looking forward to an incredibly Kreative Year. One with twists and turns, curves and loop-D-loops, swirls and spirals. Embarking on a journey with straight lines seems a wee bit boring, yes?

One of the first things on being Kreative, is surrounding yourself with those who inspire. Take a look at paintings by Paris Breakfasts - AKA: Carol Gillot. Her work is inspirational and it truly makes you want to run to a local patisserie for a quick sugar buzz. Tres Beau!

My Dear friend, Stasia is very much the Muse. She made these wonderful things for me a while ago, and this past week, I wore them to DH's work Christmas Party. How can one not feel special when displaying such fine art pieces? The scarf was woven out of my "Mermaids Singing to Starfish" colorway and the jewels? WOW - so bling bling sparkly! Each charm has a special connection to my life.

Thanks again, Stas! You are such an inspiration!




Start the New Year Kreatively!! I will keep you posted on my journey!
Remember .... Inspire Art! Create Art! Buy Art! Be ART!! Comments, please!

1 comment:

Dove Knits said...

Merry Christmas to you!

Those are gorgeous pieces! That scarf...to die for!