The Knotty Sheep Shop

Monday, December 10, 2007

Love my new stamp!!

Faithful readers of this blog know that I love Etsy! It is a wonderful community of artists just bursting at the seams with talent. They are creatives waiting in the wings for their moment of discovery! (What rocks is that **I** am one of those creatives too!!)

Anywhoo - most of my Christmas shopping has been done on Etsy. I love sitting in my slippers mulling over goodies and creating my own wish list - ( which is actually rounding the bend and coming up on mile number 2! That is one long list - but the talent is that extraordinary.)

One of the items I recently purchased was for The Knotty Sheep. I had wanted a 'thank you' stamp for a bit. I thought it would be fun to stamp my orders as they leave the studio - it kind of says "Hey - I am 'in business'!"

Enter Sweet Papery! I saw Farrah's stamps and viola ... 'thank you' became 'thank ewe' and the rest is history!

It is official ... the orders leaving the studio are cool!!



Remember .... Inspire Art! Create Art! Buy Art! Be ART!! Comments, please!

1 comment:

Nana Sadie said...

That's delightful!
(((hugs)))