The Knotty Sheep Shop

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Little Wee skeins!

I love little skeins. I have been known to take snippets of yarn, ply them, and have teeny-tiny wee skeins just an inch or two long. They are fun to make ... wonderful to view in a small vase ... but, difficult to put into skein form. Ah ... the challenges of the fiber arts!

I just finished a batch of what I call "Scrumble Skeins™" I love their colors and the fact that for short money - you can have a brilliant bouquet of hand spun lovelies is a delicious bonus! Perfect for stripes or weaving or freeform crochet ... they truly jump-start the Muse! What do you think of Lot #5? WhEEEEE!



Remember .... Inspire Art! Create Art! Buy Art! Be ART!! Comments, please!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my fiber. The color is so pretty.

I save every scrap of yarn. I cry when I seem them go up in the vacuum cleaner.

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Soo pretty, I could totally see them in a glass bowl!
Smiles, Karen