The Knotty Sheep Shop

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Can you Click for a pup in need??

I have been so incredibly busy of late ... that now, my body rebels with it's first FALL cold.

We are just 24 hours into this new season ... and well, I suppose I let myself get run down. Mom was right, I can't burn the candle at both ends. Sigh ....

One of the things that keeps me going is working for causes I believe in. There are many ....
That being said, today, I want to highlight one that is EZ PZ to help. No money is involved ... and *that* is SO cool in this trying economic time. This local dog rescue has the opportunity to win money from Care2. I do mean a LOT of money .... 10k to be exact.

The German Shepherd Rescue of New England helps this large breed of dog find their forever homes by carefully placing them with wonderfully matched families. Large breeds have a tendency to be over looked - it is fabulous that this rescue assists these beautiful animals!! Check out the beautiful dogs ... you will want one!

Money is tight for all of us at this time ... please help this rescue win funds so their wonderful work may continue! Please click today!

No comments: