The Knotty Sheep Shop

Monday, January 19, 2009

HaPpY 2009!

I truly can not believe that I have yet to post in 2009. YiKeS!

Well - onward & UPward I say. It is time to get busy & be productive. Creating is one of my top priorities this year. Since it is easy for me to get distracted I am truly trying to spin, knit & draw more. Sometimes it *is* very hard to get all of that in - with household chores, animal care, outside the house employment - but things are working out. The more I wrap myself around my priorities - the more I will get done.

Of course, I want to raise more $$ for Pittie Love Rescue this year. In 2008, the donation from The Knotty Sheep totaled $137. Not bad - but not great!

To my customers ... thank you SO much for your purchases!! In 2009 - look for even MORE goodies as I plan to 'knock your knitted sox' off! Hoo-RAY!

So - there is my incentive to DO MORE this year. I am accepting the challenge to get out there and show the world my WOOL-BLISS! Wish me luck! There have been many animals forced into shelters & unfortunately - on to the streets due to the foreclosure crisis. So - if you are feeling like you need a little wool-boost in your life .... how about some Green Beer with Foam!
Seriously, green beer isn't just for leprechauns anymore! WhEEE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All your work for the animals is inspiring. I hope I can
do more in the volunteer area this year.

Rose said...

I agree with Six! Your wools are so yummy looking. I plan to get some one of these days.

Mishkat said...

Yay - finally figured out the URL to follow your blog (I'm slow - it took me a while!). That yarn is lovely.