The Knotty Sheep Shop

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Icelandic Moments ...

I have completed 27 woven squares for a blanket to which, if all goes according to plan - will be donated to Wool-Aid for "Afghans 4 Afghans." Only 15 more squares to do and then it will be time to sew this baby up!

I go back & forth: should I wait until all squares are finished?? OR - due to the fact that I want to see what this "Krazy Square Blanket" will look like - should I start to sew it now???

As of this posting - I will go with the former but I reserve the right to change my mind.

Since I am trying to complete this project - should I mention that 2 bags of processed shetland wool walked through my door this Sunday? I mean, seriously, how cool is that? Baby, it is cold outside and it is time to spin & knit (& weave!)!

Winter is settling in across New England. Soon the snow flakes will dance & bells will jingle. I love this time of year!!! I hope you do too.

"Crispin", an icelandic sheepie, has some really fabulous wool! Warm, handspun YARN anyone?? It is time for YOU to knit TOO!

No comments: