The Knotty Sheep Shop

Monday, February 17, 2003

As I type this morning - I am looking out the window waiting patiently for the first flakes of THIS snowstorm to fall. I *think* this will be our 100th snow storm of the winter. Yes - that is an exaggeration, but it sure does feel like it. Spring is in 32 days and while I look forward to more sunshine and blooming flowers & birds singing - I will miss the peacefulness that a winter snow storm envelopes us in. Today will be a great day for pastels and fiber! Especially since my DH ran off with my Jeep - Ok. I admit - he has to work on this holiday & I don't! Some one has too, right??? But - in all fairness, I did get to post 3 new KLAUDETTES this weekend. One of which already sold and the other 2 have bids! Plus, there was a special order too!! So - I think I am earning my keep just fine!! If you could take a moment and help "The Ship's Project" - it would really be appreciated. The Project's website is involved in a competition - the more clicks it gets -the more exposure! Therefore, there is a greater chance to reach more people to knit / crochet for the US military. You can VOTE once a day! Just scroll down to until you see "The Ship's Project". Then click away.

No comments: