The Knotty Sheep Shop

Tuesday, February 11, 2003

Today - I mailed off my 15th pair of slippers for The Ships Project. I am excited about completing so many pair for such a worth while cause. I am REALLY even more excited as I have gotten several other people interested in the project! Word of mouth (AND email) is an invaluable resource. Yesterday - I actually used a spindle. It was the first time in a few days that I had spun anything. My time is being spent playing with my pastels & trying to learn French on my own. No easy task - I dare say! I have a tendency to 'flit' for one project to the next. I am not sure if this is more lack of concentration or focus. I will try to get better at both as I know it will help me in the long run. I hope you are having a productive week ... let me know!! I would love to soak up some creative energy from you! TAG ME ... touche!!

No comments: