The Knotty Sheep Shop

Monday, October 17, 2005

In addition to the Pocket Aran Shawl and it's Lacy Scarf counterpart, both on the needles, I have been spinning. I have tried to devote at least an hour a day to it. My wheel feels loved, I am producing some wonderful skeins and it is decreasing the wool stash. Granted, I haven't even made a dent in the 'wool pile' as of yet, but, at least I *feel* better and DH sees some tangible evidence that I am working on deSTASHing. (Yes - that does mean I will buy more!)

This is what I did over the weekend:


Add that to my basket of skeins that need to be dyed and/or 'twist set' - and MoMMa Mia .... I am looking a tad productive! Comments ... please!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

What is it about baskets of fiber or yarn that just look so great? I'd rather have that than fruit anyday!

Nannette said...

Love all the spun fibers! I need productivity like that!!!!!

Hope your day is a GREAT one!