The Knotty Sheep Shop

Friday, October 14, 2005

Last night - I just HAD to start something new. I had just finished plying a 3.8 oz skein of a marvelous silk & wool blend and I just couldn't bring myself to work on the Pocket Aran Shawl.

I still have 9 pattern repeats - so I *am* closing in on it's completion - but I just wasn't into *it* last night. Enter the Lace Scarf to match said shawl!

What can I say?? It was something new, a different texture, a way different pattern and since I am only using 27 stitches on sized 10 needles ... this baby will be done in a flash! I love the Artful Yarns / Portrait that I am using. What colorways! I indulged in Fazio's Mistress - oo la la!!

The EZ PZ lace pattern can be found HERE.

How many of these things do I *need* anyway??? The colors are so YuMMy!! Comments .... please!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Gorgeous colors. I love the way they look in the lace pattern too! Yummy