The Knotty Sheep Shop

Friday, December 09, 2005

HaPpY Friday to everyone. We are in the midst of a snowstorm - and I am absolutely delighted. What a glorious way to start the weekend! I know there are those who prefer warmer climates and sultry breezes - but, give me a good old fashioned
N'OReaster anyday! (Well, maybe except for Christmas!)

Speaking of Christmas .... for those searching for a gift for the knitter/dog lover ... you must get this Calendar! How cute ... pups posing for charity as well as wee doggie knitted sweaters!

And, while I am mentioning pups - please click HERE! It is fast, FREE, and it sure does help!

Now, just to let you know I haven't been swilling the NOG (all week .... ggg!) ... I completed my 21st hat for Dulaan AND I spun this dandy! "An Angel's Nightgown" contains shredded bits of vintage linens and it is HUGE .... Comments, Please!

1 comment:

Stasia said...

What cool yarn - vintage linens? How FUN! Nice job!