The Knotty Sheep Shop

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

How are your knitting Olympics progressing??

Suffice to say, I am glad to be an UNofficial athlete. My fair isle mittens bit the Big One. I crashed & burned. I fell on the ice. I 'yard saled' (hip snow boarding lingo!) I straddled a gate. In knitting terms ... they got frogged.

I am currently using a size 5 needle as opposed to 4 - and they are looking so much better. Will keep you posted.

But, I have been having fun playing too. Check out my latest
Swingin' Singles! Aren't they pretty?

I am having a ball creating them!!

And for those of you who love animals - I thought that I would share a wonderful on line resource: Animal Voice. Poke around in this site - your emotions will run the gammet. My friend Alicia, who is a REAL LIFE inspiration to me - pointed me to this horrific situation: Save the Horses! . While you & I may not be able to save the Whole World this minute - maybe we can start by saving a little piece of it this second. Comments, please!

No comments: