The Knotty Sheep Shop

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The Olympics are FINIS for another 2 years. I have mixed emotions over their ending - well, now it is on to Beijing, 2008.

My knitting wasn't 'gangbusters', just one solo fair isle mitten was complete. Did you happen to see Melanie's Parade? MoMMa Mia, I am in awe ... I can't wait until she posts the pattern for the "Olympic Flame" socks!! (I did mention Beijing in 2008, right? If I start them as soon as she posts the pattern - I am pretty confident they will be done in time!)

Now I am on to mitten #2, plus I will continue to spin & card wool too. I call it "Cross Training"! Comments, please.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Pretty Mitten! Thanks for the shoutout!

Birdsong said...

Hey, remember you were competing with yourself, and I think you did pretty darn well... love the color combo.