The Knotty Sheep Shop

Friday, March 24, 2006

I just completed 2 more hats for Dulaan. It is pretty exciting as I have used over 7 pounds of yarn stash. With fleeces arriving on my doorstep- almost daily - (surprise! surprise!) - I doubt if there will be a fiber shortage anytime soon.

Knitters, crocheters and spinners have a myriad of charity choices to which they can contribute. While surfing today, I discovered another worthy organization: Warm Woolies. Would you please join me in making a difference in the lives of those on the Pine Ridge and/or Rosebud Reservations (orphanages in Russia & Kazakhstan are helped too)?

The hats?? Well, here is a photo. The left is done totally of my dyEd handspun. The one on the right is Ukranian Red Peace Fleece combined with one of my "Swingin' Singles". WhEEEEE!! Toasty TOT Heads, anyone??
Comments, please!

No comments: