The Knotty Sheep Shop

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

As summer begins to vanish - I am finding that I have more energy to do 'stuff'. I have been busy spinning, dyeing, knitting and today, I tackle the carder.

Inspiration can be found anywhere ... especially along cooler breezes. Those same breezes might even bring a SALE on some primo fibers too! :)

I am not a big collector, although DH will argue that point. I do seem to have a fine collection of fleeces and yarns, pattern books and needles, spindles and wheels - but, yesterday I imagined what it would be like to collect Dale of Norway Sweaters!

Yes, my bank account would be depleted - but they are *so* beautiful (and functional!) Always the realist - the chances of me knitting ONE Dale sweater to completion is tantamount to climbing Everest!

So, I leave you today with some choice tidbits involving some international mailing. Christmas *is* coming! HO! HO! HO! and you just might find what you are looking for at The Oslo Sweater Shop and The Norway Shop. If you have ever ordered from either ... do let me know! Remember .... Inspire Art! Create Art! Buy Art! Be ART!! ... Comments, please!

No comments: