The Knotty Sheep Shop

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Well, vacation has come and gone and now it is time to get back to reality!

I did miss my computer time - and over the course of the next few days - I will be off line once again. Why you may ask?? My studio is UPstairs ... and suffice to say - it gets hot, really hot. The tempertures are to soar, with a heat index in the 115 range ... nope, I am not going upstairs! Not only will *I* feel like melting - the computer actually might.

Anywhoo ... I attempted to start the Victorian Lace Shawl 4 times. My needles are empty at the moment, but that will change due to the wonderful help received from the Victorian Lace Shawl KAL. YiPpEE ... I actually can't wait to start this baby again, today!

And, just for the record, my friend Pamela not only finished her Jack Frost Jacket - but also put an amazing Christmas Pudding Recipie on her BloG. It is never to early to think Christmas & winter.

Remember .... Inspire Art! Create Art! Buy Art! Be ART!! ... Comments, please!

2 comments:

Christine said...

I missed you Kary! But it's good that you took a break, we all need to from time to time.

Take care during the heatwave. It hit us on the west coast several weeks ago and lasted for nearly 2 weeks. It's a mean one and nothing to play around with. Keep hydrated, and keep cool!

Pamela said...

Boy oh boy, that shawl had better turn out to be worth all the trouble you're taking over it.

Take care in the heat - 115! Owie!