The Knotty Sheep Shop

Friday, February 02, 2007

Don't you just tingle when you absolutely love doing something? I know that I have mentioned that I am having a love affair with Navajo Churro wool - seriously - I am spinning it daily much to the chagrin of my knitting needles!

My poor wheel is tired ... but, I just can't stop. It spins so wonderfully - and I am loving the fact that by spinning this wool - I am supporting this rare breed. It will continue to thrive and prosper and little old me is assisting this cause! How very, very cool!

But, I digress - you must see the colors in which this fantastic fiber has been dyed. Can you tell that I have rug hooking on my mind?? Aren't they pretty?


I love the subtle shade differences. As an artist I will attest that shading brings out depth in any piece. It adds such professionalism to your work! They are available HERE. They are first come / first served. They are sold in 2 skein lots for some serious shading! I know that you will love them as much as I do!
Remember .... Inspire Art! Create Art! Buy Art! Be ART!! Comments, please!

2 comments:

Doll Creelman-Migliaccio said...

Gorgeous colours! Would this breed make good socks. I'm thinking strong as opposed to soft?

You do such great work!

Dove Knits said...

Loooove the colors! If I weren't on my craft-diet, I'd totally get some.