The Knotty Sheep Shop

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

WOW - I can't believe that the summer is ZOOMing by so quickly. Pretty soon, we will be talking about the 4th of July in the past tense. Scary, scary stuff!

I am still plugging along on the "Hanging Garden Shawl". I really thought I would have this baby done in time for Mystery Stole #3 No such luck .... AND - I will admit to craving some nice thick worsted for a nice thick sweater. If you want to jump aboard the MS3 bandwagon like me (even though mine will be done after everyone else's) - do so soon as it closes sometime in July.

For the day ... I am a ROCK STAR ... thank you Talullah Chris for making my head swell to the size of a Guinness Book, record breaking, pumpkin! Holey Moley!!
But as reality sets in as I type ... I must go water the garden. There are no pumpkins - just tomatoes, zucchini, cucumbers & eggplants at present. It is supposed to be well over 90 today - from rock star to farm girl .... all in a day's work!


Remember .... Inspire Art! Create Art! Buy Art! Be ART!! Comments, please!

1 comment:

Talullah's World said...

Why do I hear "All Star" by the Smashing Pumpkins in the background????

It's all well deserved Kary... I plied one third of Celeste last night and even Spurg loved the colors and softness... gonna have to booby trap my stash before that man gets any ideas! I swear, he looks like all he want to do is pet it!!!