The Knotty Sheep Shop

Friday, April 25, 2008

Diesel waits ....

So today is April 25. By my calculations - April 27 is in 2 days ... gulp. The 27th is the day that I proclaimed that the English Rib sweater would be completed for Macuwita sni. Alas ... it won't be happening.

Try as I might to work a few rows daily - it has been a struggle. I am thinking that it isn't so much my busy schedule - but more the fact that I don't like ribbing for an eternity. I am happy to report that the front is almost done. That just leaves 2 sleeves, the neck, and the seams. NOT *so* much to complete ... but I have mittens & sox & hats & Lopi sweaters to knit!! Never mind all the spinning that I must do.

Just about a month left to my silly schedule ... I do feel the end is in sight! Until then, Diesel waits .....

No comments: