The Knotty Sheep Shop

Friday, July 11, 2008

Christmas in July!

Ho! HO! HO! It is CHRISTMAS in July!!

Did I actually type the "C" word??

Why "YES" I did!! AND for a very good reason too!

I am a member of a street team on Etsy called "BBEST". We have quite an eclectic group of artists - who dabble in so many different mediums that I can't even begin to list them all here! We are global too - which adds some spice and constant conversations 24/7.

Suffice to say ... some of us are participating in a "Christmas In July" sale which has begun - and will run until July 21.

I will be adding sale items constantly, so please check back DAILY! Since it is a perfect time to start those Winter Holiday projects - please peek at my wonderful discounted handspun & spinning fibers HERE!

Looking for my latest addition?? Check no further! My second skein in my "Shades & Dots Study" is NOW available for PURCHASE!



As always .... 5% of all my sales is donated to Pittie Love Rescue. With their permission, I am able to use their doggie photos! This is "Weezy" - he is looking for his forever home ... isn't he THE most cutest pup ever?? With each purchase - you are helping pups just like him!!



You can check out our participating members listed HERE!

Shop early - shop often!! Today, help not only pups in need - but support independent artisits!! WhEEEEEE!

No comments: