The Knotty Sheep Shop

Friday, August 12, 2011

Simple

I am a total homebody and being in transition these last three months has been challenging. I still have a couple of more weeks to move, but I am working it all out.

To much of my time has been devoted to non-essentials. I have over worried, over thought and I even over did. (Never carry large pots of tomatoes after abdominal surgery.)

Simple, is good.
So are good drying days!


Seriously, who doesn't like slipping into their dreams on freshly laundered sheets drying in the summer sun?

But with each tick of the clock, summer is slowly giving way to fall. Football is back (yay) and The Knotty Sheep is open once again ... time to stock up on delicious hand spun yarns!! (The hand blended fibers will be in stock soon.)

And knitting? Check out the lovely progress on the Mariner's Scarf for the Christmas at Sea program. Love it!!


No comments: