The Knotty Sheep Shop

Sunday, November 24, 2002

Once again, I am to confess my fibery soul to everyone! I will admit to it NOT being a very productive week for me. I have been cursed with many distractions that have also limited my drawing time. An UNproductive me translates to an UNcreative me. There are high hopes with the impending shortened work week and with today being FOOTBALL day & all - I anticipate a truckload of skeins in the near future! GO PATS!! Well - if I make it thru today without purchasing any fiber - I will be able to celebrate my 20th day of fiber sobriety! This is the day I was actually hoping for! YiPpEE! Now - confession time: I completed my 7th pair of slippers for The Ships Project. These will be mailed most likely on Tuesday! My spinning - I am sorry to say - has only produced (1) 2 ply, 126 yard skein of blue GCNI and (1) skein of 27 yards, 2 ply GCNI, spindle spun. Not too much to brag about here!! So - here is wishing you a fibery day today .... wherever you are! TAG ME ... you are it!

No comments: