The Knotty Sheep Shop

Sunday, November 03, 2002

I LOVE chilly weekends!! It is perfect FIBER time - and if you throw a football game ( or 2) in there - well - that is just a little slice of heaven!! Yesterday, I set the twist in a 2 ply Tunis skein and spun 2 bobbins of a churro/mohair blend.( This was done while watching Boston College upset Notre Dame. DH is a BC alumni!! ) I plied it this morning. I find singles definitely need to rest overnight. I personally don't like to wait to long to ply as I start to wander in a new fibery direction if I am not timely. I would rather store plied, set skeins - than have many 'dressed' spindles & bobbins!! Today - I will take up my knitting once again for The Ships Project!! I am committed to making 2 pair of slippers a month for this worthy cause. It is a great way for me to concentrate on the The Patriots Game today. They will need all the good vibes and good energy that can be tossed into the Universe for them today!! I also will let you know that I have placed a deposit on another of Linnet's fleeces!! Krystol will come to play with me in 2004!! WOW!! I can't believe how these sheepies book up!! River should arrive on my door step this week! YAY! Hope you all have a fibery day - and GO PATRIOTS!! TAG ME ... you are it!!

No comments: